Currently on US site (Click here to go to Canadian site)
If jewelry isn't your thing, a wallet card is a great option. Also handy for travelers to record passport and medical insurance information. This card provides lots of space, in a highly visible design which is sure to stand out in your wallet. Made of high-quality PVC with custom therma...
How the Printing Will Look:
[This is not actual size]
What should I enter?
This is totally up to you, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Include the information most important to first responders.
- Keep engraving simple and to the point.
- Choose from a pre-loaded list of common medical conditions on each line of engraving, or type in your custom information.
- People who are unable to communicate for themselves might benefit from having their name engraved on their ID product.
- As you enter the information to be engraved, you will see an image showing exactly how it will look on the finished product.
What is a Datafile?
A Datafile is a free online file that contains health information entered by you. The information can be as detailed as you choose. If you create a Datafile, the unique code engraved on the medical ID that you purchase through this website will allow you to more fully describe your medical conditions, allergies, medications, etc. In an emergency situation, a first responder can find additional information about you by entering your code into our website and retrieving your Datafile. Keep in mind that your Datafile can be viewed by anyone who enters your code.